In Iso France Windows, it is the National Open from 23 to 28 March. This allows you to benefit from 15% discount. Conditions are available in the council areas participating in the operation. Are you interested? Make your quote request online ! We already used this company for change of 4 windows and we are very happy ...
is also the month of the promotion at the competitor: Art and Windows . In March is the month Anniversary at Art and Windows is the month of windows less So expensive ... If I understand their mailing: 15 years = 15% . This discount is valid on the provision of windows but not on the installation.
me, without negotiation and off anniversary month, I have already received a quote for a 3 wood and PVC windows offering me a discount of 15% ... The promotions are great but do not hesitate to discuss or negotiate over the price when there are no vouchers! You will not
more info on the site but I will still give the coordinates to find the store closest to you from which you can request a quote: http://www.artetfenetres.com/index.html .
more info on the site but I will still give the coordinates to find the store closest to you from which you can request a quote: http://www.artetfenetres.com/index.html .
0 comments:
Post a Comment