Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Isuka Otome Streaming



I am again full of courage. Yes I am confident it will happen something. Perhaps it is the sun these days gives me the strength, but whatever the reason this matters is that I'm back to attack!

A reader of the blog asked me to rent him a boat that is moored just north of Paris. As some seem to think that I do not want to live there out of sheer stubbornness, I feel obliged to explain In fact ... why not 15 minutes from the Gare du Nord but at 40! I calculated that we would leave in the morning around 7am 40 to be on time for school, and yet I have not calculated the running time ... I do not think any of these trips are very healthy for children.

Also the boat is small, children would not have a playground in their bedrooms. Presumably when the weather is nice it's great, can play outside all the time but the cold and rain, remain locked in a boat ...

I was still very happy with the idea of living on water, especially on sunny days, but we must remain in the 18th at least until the end of the school year. I could possibly put Jules in a new school (although I think that arriving at the end of the year is hard) but I never find a nursery place for a few months! Orpheus goes to kindergarten in September ...

I am not against moving during the summer, although I prefer to stay in the neighborhood. Build a network around you when you arrive in a new place, it takes time ... In the 18th you can visit with friends without warning, or just passing a quick phone call. There is much support among parents. I know that if I ever late at night at school or nursery, call a parent and my children are safe ... All that I can not find anywhere else, at least not right away .... And yet we need that. If one day we leave is that we have really decided.

I just finished reading "Am I alive? "By Réal. It is the diary of this woman (mother of four children) who spent seven months in prison Munich in the 60s. Despite the harshness of life in prison, she remains optimistic incredible!
After this kind of reading is relativized much with our own lives. I read some notes about me on some blogs including one that marked it relativized the slow progress in his house after reading my Blog ... Of course there are always situations far worse than ours, me At least I am free and my kids!

My contract at the university came to an end March 2. Until the last moment I did not know they were going to keep me. Finally they took me back in another contract, this time on vacation than 80%. I also spent several universities in oral at recruitment without competition. I'm on the waiting list at two universities: the Jussieu university where I work (Paris Descartes). In the latter, I'm first on the supplementary list, there was only one post and it was just a little. If a position were to be released in the year, I'd be tenured .... Fingers crossed ....

Until I pass the competition on Thursday. I know it will be difficult despite the preparation that I followed because it is not easy to study under these conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment