Friday, March 6, 2009

Gay Hangouts Charlotte Nc

SolutionAppart Cinna, the solution architect to find your dream

I just found the first free service that advises you a selection of architects, interior designers and decorators to measure. It SolutionAppart !

This idea was born from the experience of Koussée Makhamat . When bought his first property, she comes face to all design professionals (over 17,000 in the Paris region), then it finds considerable loss of time is that the search professional best suited to project. It then creates SolutionAppart in 2008 to provide active support and particularly free in carrying out their work.

Two solutions are proposed by SolutionAppart

1. The solution CHOICE OF ARCHI offers a selection of architects among professionals varied in terms of skills and styles. The client can also create competition and choose two architects and a project led by the architect who best fits their desires. This extra cost a little less than 1500 € HT anyway. But we talk of a draft life ...

2. The solution MONITORING WORKS allows you to delegate the advancement and management of sites a professional with at least 10 years of experience. This obviously has a cost but if you really can not be almost every day on your site is preferable. In my experience even if the site appears well marked before it starts, surprises during construction and adjustments are almost a daily basis. Therefore it must be very present ... And if you know nothing at work, do not zap this solution !

The gratuity.

All services are completely free site says SolutionAppart . They remunerated by commissions donated by professionals. But how does it work? Do do we pay not blow the most expensive delivery architects? That's the question I asked Koussée Makhamat , the creator of SolutionAppart . "The benefit of the architect is not more expensive for the client. Indeed, I negotiated a fee schedule of fees which is fixed in advance and transparent, the same for all architects. Earn so Architects less money when they work on their projects I brings compared to their other projects. "

But then, why they accept projects SolutionAppart ? Because these projects are complementary activities for architects, they are not their core business. Moreover, with SolutionAppart , they do not have to deal with commercial procedures of the draft and can concentrate on what they do best: create, design, reflect, advise ... In short, accepting projects SolutionAppart is a lot of time saved for them. And it's also much the better for you. I would not hesitate a second if I was less advanced in my project, I will consult SolutionAppart .
You will find on the site SolutionAppart all relevant information and ideas of tariffs to suit your needs: http://www.solution-appart.fr/ .
For more information and better understand the concept of Solution Apart, I interviewed a client for you: click here for advice from a customer .


0 comments:

Post a Comment