Friday, March 6, 2009

Hologram State Driver License



I managed somehow to find solutions for the month of March, I thought I was quiet for a month and now every day my phone rang for cancellations, sometimes even at the last minute. I had to improvise for this week, Kamini who had already hosted in September has kindly agreed to host us again for a few days.

The fact is that this situation makes me breathless. I'm extremely tired, I can not sleep properly, I am less and less cheerful and I have no strength to take the steps that I should do. I do not feel quite at the end of the road as some think. It is true that Camilla wants to buy an apartment and then we rent it but the project is still far from reaching! You do not buy an apartment like buying a shirt !....

Meanwhile it is urgent that I find something for the coming weeks. I have more opportunities of hosting in my neighborhood, and I do not want nor can request the same people who until now have so generously helped. I just wish that the mayor is obvious but so far I still have not heard ...

I therefore appeal here to a sublease of a month or more in the 18th or neighboring districts. Any type of housing but not exceeding 700 euros. If you hear something like this, thank you for the link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment