Thursday, March 19, 2009

Asperger Syndrome Women

Build a house: a breeze from Roche Bobois

This morning, a day of strike forces, I keep my son home and to change my normal activities, I asked him to build a house with these Legos ... I think it's one of my favorite games. He would have preferred to play pirates ... Frankly, the result is great. I think it will architect, 0)

Here are some pictures of our creation.


Overview of the house with my son who opened the garage

the lounge or the dining room rather
because once sat on the chairs, no question moving.
It's like home!
Large windows overlooking the lounge
to meet brightness
new buyers of real estate:

The beautiful sink
(not this is not a trophy):
In situation the bathroom.
The blue is for water ... And to think that
Archis take years of courses to do all that in FAO!

cuisine.
fairly basic one must recognize the ...

garage.
This should be the entrance of the house cozy
but the car is ultimately more important for a boy a nice entry ...
It's nice we'll go outside activities ... And we promised not disassemble the blocks to make houses ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment