Monday, March 16, 2009

Differences Flip Minohd



When the children returned from vacation we had nowhere to go. I had to ask again to Emma that we could stay until Wednesday. I was very embarrassed and ashamed, I texted him and she replied: "Julie I can not tell you. Just imagine yourself every three out gives me chills ... "

Then we went to Kamini. When you arrive in a new place we always put a little time to adapt. The children had one or two difficult nights. Kamini has two son, Anton and Achilles. They know Jules and Orpheus, and they get along very well, they were very excited to sleep together. That they happened to pass sometimes on weekends but it's all in a festive spirit. While there they had school the next day. They know that this is not a normal situation, So it is disturbing to them, and we can say that we did not sleep very well at the beginning! One after another they woke in the middle of the night! But despite the rude awakening, we arrived on time at school, and with a smile.

We cohabited only two nights with Kamini and her two boys. Then the children went with their dad, and Kamini has kindly left his apartment for a week. Then the whole family came back Friday and is Florie who welcomed us for two nights.

We were then moved for a week in a person who contacted me after my last post. They leave one week vacation. His friend did not know at all our history, he was very surprised when she announced she wanted to lend us their apartment! I understand, it can be embarrassing to let strangers into the privacy of his home ... It should be every three to speak, but finally the game was not built, it was too refractory, it preferred to cancel. She was very annoyed at the phone, as it should have first talking with his friend and be sure of her consent before call me.

Right now we are really on the line, I only have last minute plans ... When they are not canceled ...

Florie called me right after this phone call that had so discouraged and I was very afraid that she too withdraws, but fortunately it was only to discuss the organization. And as I told her of our problem and abandoned house for the next week, she offered us to stay longer. This is not great, a two-piece, but she said, laughing: "It okay, we'll camping, we will fix it ... "... It is home this week.

Finally I rather lucky, because right now everything ends always work out somehow, but psychologically it is not easy. Fortunately the children were not there when I got the call, otherwise they would have seen my distress and I do not want to. I begin to find the time long and I think increasingly the day or we ask our bags finally ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment