Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What The Strongest Hair

Invitation to the Paris Fair

You want to go to the 2009 Paris Exhibition and have already begun to Prepare your visit to the Paris Fair . Problem is the crisis! And you do not want to over-invest in the Notes for entering the Fair. To recap, the rate visitor is 12 € full fare. For pass 2 days, it takes 18 €. If you also need to add transport costs the visit can cost you frankly dear ...

My tip, here it is: I went around on the internet exhibitors the Paris Exhibition of 2009 my area of interest to know Home & Environment . I sent an email to exhibitors, I wish to meet, asking them for an invitation to see their products or services know. Warning: There is no question of Spamer all exhibitors but to target those that interest you.



Today I already received 7 invitations. This will allow me to go there almost every day to discover great products and services I will then talk about ... Some exhibitors, who have too many requests, returns you to their showroom in Paris and offers you to deduct the cost of admission on the product you buy. Bof ... Good fishing

invitations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment