We had to stay two nights at Florie, we finally stayed a month! Florie's young, she is still a student, very understanding of our situation, even more rebellious. His son is at nursery Tinaël with Orpheus. We had to stay two days but after a withdrawal of accommodation she hosted us a week, then knowing she would be absent this weekend for next week she asked us to remain pending. When he returned I still had nothing found when she agreed to host us until the holidays ...
She had already received in October, but then she was absent and had left us the keys. You know, this apartment near the church of St. Bernard, where there was a cat that liked Jules care (but to his disappointment, the cat has disappeared). This time we share, but it is not very great Julius Orpheus and sleep on mattresses on the floor of the chamber Tinaël and Florie and I share the sofa bed in the lounge.
Tinaël only son and he is not used to share his room: he was very excited to have companions at night, but he also had trouble falling asleep at night. It must be said that we came out strong! It just does not get a boyfriend, but a whole family!
Everybody would not accept such a situation! It was really nice to live together, although we managed to organize ourselves. Children eat first, all three at the same table to talk about one thing and another, also to bicker, it's part of the game, children's right too ... Then when they are lying and that home is more quiet, we eat in our turn. Sometimes
Tinaël Orpheus and return all of the crib with Florie. Most often they hold hands and are very cute, but it happened that the return is a real test! It's always the same, when one wants to run, the other prefers to stop and look at everything that surrounds it, and it's a real dilemma of satisfying both!
Florie told me the other day that cohabitation gave her roommate desires ... It's fun, it implies that our presence was enjoyable despite the promiscuous !
This Sunday, we leave a week together on holiday every three, then the second week the children go home to my parents. This will really do us well to be together without running everywhere ... A real moment of relaxation ... Indeed, this time I could not ask questions of stewardship, because I found a sublet for three months! We have an apartment on the eve of the return of children, it is located in our area between the nursery and school. It is a small two-bedroom that will allow us to finish the school year more calmly. It's a dad who had his daughter the year last in the nursery who sent me the announcement he had received from a friend of a friend ... See how the mouth works!
To his astonishment, he received tremendous response to its announcement. But after I told him we had our emergency quickly said yes. For the first time in years I felt that everything was easy ... But after all the disappointments of recent months, I can not help but be worried ... It might change your mind ... It may no longer have to leave ... I sometimes get paranoid, I must have confidence, relax a bit ... Everything will be alright! And I decided that this apartment will be the last before our true home!
She had already received in October, but then she was absent and had left us the keys. You know, this apartment near the church of St. Bernard, where there was a cat that liked Jules care (but to his disappointment, the cat has disappeared). This time we share, but it is not very great Julius Orpheus and sleep on mattresses on the floor of the chamber Tinaël and Florie and I share the sofa bed in the lounge.
Tinaël only son and he is not used to share his room: he was very excited to have companions at night, but he also had trouble falling asleep at night. It must be said that we came out strong! It just does not get a boyfriend, but a whole family!
Everybody would not accept such a situation! It was really nice to live together, although we managed to organize ourselves. Children eat first, all three at the same table to talk about one thing and another, also to bicker, it's part of the game, children's right too ... Then when they are lying and that home is more quiet, we eat in our turn. Sometimes
Tinaël Orpheus and return all of the crib with Florie. Most often they hold hands and are very cute, but it happened that the return is a real test! It's always the same, when one wants to run, the other prefers to stop and look at everything that surrounds it, and it's a real dilemma of satisfying both!
Florie told me the other day that cohabitation gave her roommate desires ... It's fun, it implies that our presence was enjoyable despite the promiscuous !
This Sunday, we leave a week together on holiday every three, then the second week the children go home to my parents. This will really do us well to be together without running everywhere ... A real moment of relaxation ... Indeed, this time I could not ask questions of stewardship, because I found a sublet for three months! We have an apartment on the eve of the return of children, it is located in our area between the nursery and school. It is a small two-bedroom that will allow us to finish the school year more calmly. It's a dad who had his daughter the year last in the nursery who sent me the announcement he had received from a friend of a friend ... See how the mouth works!
To his astonishment, he received tremendous response to its announcement. But after I told him we had our emergency quickly said yes. For the first time in years I felt that everything was easy ... But after all the disappointments of recent months, I can not help but be worried ... It might change your mind ... It may no longer have to leave ... I sometimes get paranoid, I must have confidence, relax a bit ... Everything will be alright! And I decided that this apartment will be the last before our true home!
0 comments:
Post a Comment