A month ago I received an invitation rather unexpected Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet: Secretary of State for Strategic Planning and Development of the digital economy.
The invitation was presented as:
Is it you I must say that internet is the place where anything is possible and can change at any of a life? Not without a doubt. And it is to discover your course and your special relationship to the canvas, I'll be happy to meet you at a dinner on:
Monday, April 6, from 21h to the Secretariat of State for Strategic Planning and Development of Digital Economy at the Hôtel de Broglie, 35 rue Saint Dominique, 75007 Paris
This convivial evening, under the sign of women, we will discuss our respective routes and digital experiences.
Thanking you kindly confirm your participation before April 1 to .... A
invitation I declined because I moved the message found in the introduction to my situation.
Internet has not "changed beyond all" my life, despite the success of my blog and the coverage it had in the French and foreign media, I am still homeless and I continue to wander apartments apartments with my two children. At least for now. Maybe I agreed and took the time "to discuss the routes and numerical experiments", if we finally had a roof.
To my negative response, I was invited to meet with the department director Cabinet of Madam Minister.
So I went, I told myself: you never know, maybe they can help me ... But it was quite disappointing because in Paris they clearly can not do anything.
Madam Minister explained to me how divided the public housing and how housing is allocated ... She was mayor of Longjumeau and could possibly find me a home there ...
It'll probably turn up a few players but j 'I explained that I was not interested for reasons I have already raised in this blog. I may come back on my decision if I found nothing to back in September because it is clear that we do not redo a year like this one!
The invitation was presented as:
Is it you I must say that internet is the place where anything is possible and can change at any of a life? Not without a doubt. And it is to discover your course and your special relationship to the canvas, I'll be happy to meet you at a dinner on:
Monday, April 6, from 21h to the Secretariat of State for Strategic Planning and Development of Digital Economy at the Hôtel de Broglie, 35 rue Saint Dominique, 75007 Paris
This convivial evening, under the sign of women, we will discuss our respective routes and digital experiences.
Thanking you kindly confirm your participation before April 1 to .... A
invitation I declined because I moved the message found in the introduction to my situation.
Internet has not "changed beyond all" my life, despite the success of my blog and the coverage it had in the French and foreign media, I am still homeless and I continue to wander apartments apartments with my two children. At least for now. Maybe I agreed and took the time "to discuss the routes and numerical experiments", if we finally had a roof.
To my negative response, I was invited to meet with the department director Cabinet of Madam Minister.
So I went, I told myself: you never know, maybe they can help me ... But it was quite disappointing because in Paris they clearly can not do anything.
Madam Minister explained to me how divided the public housing and how housing is allocated ... She was mayor of Longjumeau and could possibly find me a home there ...
It'll probably turn up a few players but j 'I explained that I was not interested for reasons I have already raised in this blog. I may come back on my decision if I found nothing to back in September because it is clear that we do not redo a year like this one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment