Since we landed in the apartment that I sublet to Marx Dormoy, we live an almost normal life. We especially enjoyed good weekends for three days without having to move or even think about it ...
As is rather beautiful in May, we often picnic and spent a lot of time outdoors with neighborhood friends. It is a good atmosphere, the children play together and parents talk, everyone is benefiting.
We also celebrated several birthdays, including that of Julius. As usual, we did it in a park. With all the friends invited, plus the little brothers and sisters and parents are ultimately because we like to also find it better to be outside.
We never have any luck with Jules, it's never very nice May 16 This year was no exception to the rule: when we arrived at the garden, he pluviotait. The garden was deserted. But I'm stubborn and I have not canceled: we settled on a kind of courtyard, we put the decorations and the gentleman holding the bar next door came to offer us a table and chairs. The weather started to change. As the day wore on, it was fine. The children enjoyed the playground without getting wet, they ate good cake and candy as they pleased, was organized games with balloons and rice. Other children joined us. It was a nice birthday.
That said, it is not every day all pink ... Not to be in a hurry to have a peace of months I was released, and I felt a great moral and physical fatigue due to the blow-cons of all months ago energized.
the morning we had all three harder to wake up, and Jules was often late for school. The school principal asked the social worker called me to find a solution. The solution is simple: a holiday and return to our apartment where we can really get organized, where Jules will corner him, where he can keep his business school, an office ... and stop focusing on minor delays, although I understand that everyone can arrive at any time.
Generally, I find that in France we always point the negative sides of students. It does not take sufficient account of the pace of each child and it does not sufficiently value its qualities and its progress. We still remember what is wrong with the child and should make an effort ... I find it really unfortunate because children are not "school" but still very intelligent are almost doomed to failure.
I thank all the messages from Internet mentioning my "courage", but I must say that the people around me really helped me: my own, I often lose my patience with kids, then coexist with other moms helped me calm down and take over on me. To talk with other parents of the problems we encounter with our children is really beneficial. Often, we realize that other parents are facing the same difficulties, it puts into perspective a little fear.
The outcome of the competition and I fell not been selected for the oral. I suspected a bit but the good thing is that now I know how the tests are conducted. I'll be better prepared for next year.
Again, thank you all for your loyalty and support. It will not have been for nothing: if all goes well, next time I will be able to announce a great news. But hush! I'm superstitious, and I expect a quite formal confirmation to tell you everything. See you soon!
As is rather beautiful in May, we often picnic and spent a lot of time outdoors with neighborhood friends. It is a good atmosphere, the children play together and parents talk, everyone is benefiting.
We also celebrated several birthdays, including that of Julius. As usual, we did it in a park. With all the friends invited, plus the little brothers and sisters and parents are ultimately because we like to also find it better to be outside.
We never have any luck with Jules, it's never very nice May 16 This year was no exception to the rule: when we arrived at the garden, he pluviotait. The garden was deserted. But I'm stubborn and I have not canceled: we settled on a kind of courtyard, we put the decorations and the gentleman holding the bar next door came to offer us a table and chairs. The weather started to change. As the day wore on, it was fine. The children enjoyed the playground without getting wet, they ate good cake and candy as they pleased, was organized games with balloons and rice. Other children joined us. It was a nice birthday.
That said, it is not every day all pink ... Not to be in a hurry to have a peace of months I was released, and I felt a great moral and physical fatigue due to the blow-cons of all months ago energized.
the morning we had all three harder to wake up, and Jules was often late for school. The school principal asked the social worker called me to find a solution. The solution is simple: a holiday and return to our apartment where we can really get organized, where Jules will corner him, where he can keep his business school, an office ... and stop focusing on minor delays, although I understand that everyone can arrive at any time.
Generally, I find that in France we always point the negative sides of students. It does not take sufficient account of the pace of each child and it does not sufficiently value its qualities and its progress. We still remember what is wrong with the child and should make an effort ... I find it really unfortunate because children are not "school" but still very intelligent are almost doomed to failure.
I thank all the messages from Internet mentioning my "courage", but I must say that the people around me really helped me: my own, I often lose my patience with kids, then coexist with other moms helped me calm down and take over on me. To talk with other parents of the problems we encounter with our children is really beneficial. Often, we realize that other parents are facing the same difficulties, it puts into perspective a little fear.
The outcome of the competition and I fell not been selected for the oral. I suspected a bit but the good thing is that now I know how the tests are conducted. I'll be better prepared for next year.
Again, thank you all for your loyalty and support. It will not have been for nothing: if all goes well, next time I will be able to announce a great news. But hush! I'm superstitious, and I expect a quite formal confirmation to tell you everything. See you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment