Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tally Error Memory Access Violation C0000005



is school holidays, children returning Saturday night with their grandmother and I absolutely have to find a place to accommodate them. So I can not really rest during their absence.

A friend offered me a sublet in the 19 th which eventually fell into the water. It starts late February and immediately thought of us, except that the owner felt that the rent was too high and wanted to double the price ... Finally my friend had a fight with her because she is against such practices.

Meanwhile, I stay with a friend who lent me his Emmanuelle housing, a small house at the end of a courtyard is very nice, it's like to campaign.

I find transitional housing before moving into our apartment. Housing where it could be a bit without my ever wonder where we go after. It's funny, children do not ask me anything. Without doubt they trust me ... Jules is very divided on the fact of finding a roof. He said he prefers "Live like a gypsy" because he is never alone and met lots of children, but at the same time I know he would like to retrieve his toys. He remembers all those who are in the cellar!

Camille came to Paris this week, we visited a few apartments together. I must see the other three this weekend before it chooses the one that is most interesting for both her and me. Obviously I did not have carte blanche, she gave me his demands, of course.

One reader remarked to me: "This must be a special experience to spend endless files applications for public housing to potential buyer via estate agents. Indeed, this is quite strange but what baffled me most is how the welcome changes in the real estate agencies. When I introduced myself with my little file for a rental, they had nothing to offer me ... One agency even said dryly me with two children I had to have a mandatory three-piece otherwise the insurance would not work, except that 'with my income they could not offer me anything like it ... I was at an impasse. And now the same agency gave me the round leg when I introduced myself to buy an apartment with Camille. That does not make me happy, I even found the attitude pretty pathetic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment